- Schedule Granularity allows for much more flexible schedules
- Changed Reminder Emails to 24hrs (1 day) instead of 3 days in advance
- Support for stores that have Multi-Location enabled
- Export CSV and PDF functionality now available for bookings
- Optimized our integration with Shopify to make it snappier. (API stuff)
- Better error handling on the "unassigned orders" page
- GDPR webhook fixes (Let's keep Europe happy)
- Prevent admin from changing Free and Reservation tickets to 0 instead of just cancelling order
- Added ticket quantity to all confirmation emails
- Fixed price formatting when 0s are left off of the decimals
- Fixed price formatting when shop owner has custom html in currency field
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor text fixes
- Added validation to "Update" button on the unassigned order page to better surface errors to the user.
- Added the ability to create a customer directly from the unassigned order page.
- Updated shop and customer redact to remove all relationships in our database.
- Added shopId to all calls to the REM to prevent the possibility of duplicate ids in our system.
- Removed "Learn More" link from ScheduleForm warning until we add the help article.
- Fixed an issue with webpack not allowing source maps on errors.
- Now updating price to include the tax on a reservation order when it is marked as paid.
- Added a check to see if it was an Experience product prior to reverting changes on a productUpdate webhook.
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing you to collect payment from a reservation order
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't assign a timeslot to an unassigned order with a customer
- Fixed an issue where when assigning unassigned order state would pass from one to the next incorrectly
- Fixed an issue on the storefront that caused the modal to overflow from the web view.
- Fixed an issue where we would only display one corrupted order per Shopify order even if there was multiple.